MINISTRY NEEDS FOR DETROIT & FLINT CAMPUSES!
Adult & Teen Challenge of Detroit | Flint | Women’s Center (Life Challenge Ministries) is a faith-based, non-profit 501c3 organization that receives no goverment funding. We rely on the generous support of individuals, churches, and businesses who believe in our mission of hope, healing and help through Christ for those who are struggling with addiction.
If you would like to donate* towards any of these needs or want to give a general gift, please click here: GIVE A GIFT.
DETROIT CAMPUS | 17667 Pierson Street | Detroit MI 48219
Building Needs (the Detroit center was built in 1937)
Main Center Roof: $200,000
Main Center Windows: $100,000
Housing (Staff & Residents’ Homes)
6 Security Systems: $500/each
Vehicles (to transport residents)
Good condition 4-door sedan or mini-van: 2-3 needed
To donate a vehicle contact Jason Smith (fleet manager) email@example.com 586.354.4418
Education / Programming
– Large Print NIV Bibles (ongoing need)
– Strong’s Concise Concordance And Vine’s Concise Dictionary Of The Bible (4): $11.99/each
– Zondervan Illustrated Bible Dictionary (Premier Reference Series) (4): $29.99/each
Cleaning | Maintenance Supplies | Personal Care
– Hand dryers for bathrooms: $160 (3)
– Industrial Carpet Cleaner: $1,500
– Floor Buffer/Scrubber: $500
– Supplies (ongoing need): toilet paper $35/case | large trash bags $43/case |
kitchen trash bags $18/box | laundry detergent 210 oz $15 | paper towels $25/case
– Office Supplies (ongoing need): copy paper $35/case
– Education Supplies: 1.5 in. binders w/ exterior slip covers | loose college-ruled filler paper |
3.5 x 5 ruled index cards | 1 x 25/8 adhesive labels | heavy duty 3-hole paper punch |
metal paper clips | manila file folders
– Men’s Personal Care (ongoing need): deodorant | razors | shaving cream
If you would like to donate towards any of these needs or want to give a general gift, please click here: GIVE A GIFT.
FLINT CAMPUS | 1230 Dupont | Flint MI 48501
Wood (primary heating source for the Flint facility)
– Stihl Chain Saws, one 16″ + one 20″ blade: $300-$400 each
– Dump Trailer to haul wood: $5,000
– 6 new computers: $700 each
– Sound board (new) for chapel: $1,000
– Speakers for chapel: $600
– Chimney Repair to stop leaks into the building: $3,500
– 1/2″ Plywood (flooring): 40 x $25 each = $1,000
– Cement Board for Tile (flooring): 80 sheets x $11 each = $880
If you would like to donate* towards any of these needs or want to give a general gift, please click here: GIVE A GIFT. Thank you and God bless you!
Read Pastor Jeff Bonzelaar’s article Dreaming & Recovery
*Donations received above and beyond what is listed will go towards the general fund.