Comments are closed.
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a respiratory disease that can result in serious illness or death. It is caused by a new strain of coronavirus not previously identified in humans and easily spread from person to person. There is currently no approved vaccine or antiviral treatment for this disease.
To protect our residents, staff, and our community from infection, and to fully comply with state and local guidance, ATC/LCM has adopted the following protocols on all our campuses:
1. We have permitted only essential staff and volunteers on our campuses. Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment, hand washing/sanitizing stations, and cleaning equipment is made available to those as needed.
2. Resident visitation is permitted with the following requirements in place:
3. Common surfaces in our public spaces are wiped down with alcohol-based cleaners frequently.
4. Signs describing social distancing protocol, mask guidelines, hand washing instructions, and general hygiene etiquette are posted throughout our buildings.
5. Essential staff must be evaluated for COVID-19 symptoms at the front desk upon entry to the building and wear a mask when occupying a common space, and in offices if unable to maintain social distancing.
6. Unauthorized visitors and those who fail the evaluation will be refused entry onto our campuses.
7. In case of infection, we have designated special dormitories/rooms to house those residents who are under our care.
8. Whenever possible, outside meetings with non-essential persons are conducted using telecommunication tools.