Website Life Challenge Ministries
Find Your Freedom
- Supervise, schedule, and manage Resident Advisers.
- Consistently adheres to, enforces, and effectively implements program policies and procedures and keeps current of any changes in policies and procedures.
- Supervises the daily activities of residents while in the home and/or center to include, but not limited to: daily chores, personal hygiene requests, recreation, visitation, and meal times.
- Intervenes as necessary to protect residents from injuring other students, staff, and/or themselves according to policy.
- Reports disciplinary issues to Director.
- Conducts resident admission. Ensures all forms are filled out accurately and completely. Search of all resident’s personal items brought into program.
- Maintains confidentiality of resident files and individual resident information whether verbally or in writing.
- Monitors resident visitation periods and phone calls.
- Complies with Life Challenge medication policy and procedures. Accurately maintains related records (e.g., logging, inventory, counts). Immediately reports any discrepancies to a Director
- Transports residents to necessary appointments, church services, etc.
- Conducts daily devotions and spiritual growth for residents.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of resident.
- Responsible as a staff key carrier, reporting any lost keys.
Recommended Skills and Abilities
- Multi Tasker
To apply for this job please visit data.lifechallengesemi.org.